Each month, the WRC hosts events and activities that introduce a new self-care tactic that survivors may find useful in healing, or an opportunity for connection around a shared struggle, such as building healthy boundaries after trauma. Survivors often feel alone and isolated. In building community connections, the WRC will provide survivors with support in their healing process.
Fall 2023 Schedule
Survivor Strategies will be held at the WRC from 6:30-8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, August 29 - Welcome Back: Survived the Summer?
- Tuesday, September 19 - Find Your Voice, Share Your Story with Sydney Turner
- Tuesday, October 3 - Healing Through Art with Amie Baumeister
- Tuesday, October 17 - Navigating Intimacy After Trauma
- Tuesday, November 7 - Healing Through Movement
- Tuesday, December 5 - Taking a Break Without Breaking Down