We invite you to be a part of building the next ten years of gender equity work at Illinois through a one-time or reoccurring donation. Last year alone, our initiatives and services reached more than 9,400 people. As we celebrate the Center’s 10 Year Anniversary, we look forward to expanding the depth and breadth of our work. Together, we can make an incredible impact.
Consider the impact a donation makes and how far your dollars go:
- $10 helps create healthy relationship resources and tip sheets for our students
- $25 supports a survivor intake session with one of our Confidential Advisors
- $100 covers the cost of an I CARE (bystander intervention) workshop
- $250 supports career development initiatives (like our Womxn’s Career Institute!)
- $500 helps provide a computer for students to access cost-free
- $1,000 supports the rights to show a documentary film, or hosting a nationally-recognized speaker